[post contains affiliate links, which means we make a small commission, at NO additional cost to you, if a purchase is made. thanks for supporting north country nest!]
- Brett: If you’re looking for a new show to watch, I can’t recommend Jack Ryan on Amazon Prime enough. We binge-watched it the weekend it aired and have been anxiously awaiting the season 2 release announcement ever since. Not an Amazon Prime member? Click here for a free 30-day trial!
- Kelly: Last year I stumbled upon this counter top cleaner from Caldrea and have been obsessed ever since. While I don’t hate the bleach smell, I would much rather have something a little more refreshing and not so chemical. The Sea Salt Neroli flavor is my favorite and I’ve even picked up their all-purpose cleaner concentrate.
- Brett: Only two weeks until my annual elk hunting trip and these walking gaitors were delivered this past week. Last year, the bottom of my pants got soaked while walking through the woods. By the end of the day, half of my leg was soaked. These pant protectors should keep me nice and dry!
- Kelly: One of my favorite parts of fall is wrapping a big, chunky scarf around my neck. I stumbled across this one and it’s only $8.99! It’s huge and so soft – definitely worth the purchase!
- Brett: If you’re a muskie fisher, my go-to fishing pole is an eight-food Bulldawg rod with an Abu Garcia Toro Beast reel. I’ve had it for about ten years – it was my favorite when I was a fishing guide on Lake of the Woods. It has a high gear ratio which makes reeling in those big ones a breeze!
- Kelly: We visited Brett’s family in Arizona over Memorial Weekend this year. His step mom has this absolutely amazing tool that cut vegetables in about .04 seconds. We happened to find the same one at Home Goods back in July and it’s been a life changer in the kitchen! Here’s a similar one on Amazon.
- Brett: I’m getting my pack ready for our annual elk hunting trip and this water bottle was one of my favorite purchases. I use it all the time at home and it was great on the trip in case I needed to filter out any water.
- Kelly: I just finished ‘My Husband’s Secret’ by Liane Moriarty and it was pretty good. It was a murder mystery with a little dark humor.