Brett and I headed north over the weekend and apparently we picked a great time to get away. While we were out on the ice fishing with friends, we saw all the pictures coming through of cleaned out grocery stores and supermarkets. And who knew toilet paper would save us all from catching a virus 🙂 Joking aside, we hope you’re safe, wherever you are.
Circling back to ice fishing. The actual fishing part was pretty terrible, but the company was great.
We had -1 temps on Friday with 20+ mph winds, so it was c-o-l-d. Real, real cold.
Thankfully, things warmed up on Saturday and although we didn’t catch anything, we had fun outside in the sunshine.
- If you’re avoiding the gym but still want to get in a good workout, the Tone It Up girls are giving a free 30-day trial of their workout app. I signed up last night and will be heading downstairs for my first workout after I wrap up this post!
- If yoga is more your style, the DownDog Yoga App is free through April 1. I love, love, love this one. You can customize your workout based on length, muscle focus and style.
- Last but not least, if YouTube is more your style and you don’t want to download an app, check out my three favorite fitness channels: Five Parks Yoga, Sean Vigue Fitness and BodyFit By Amy.
- On the food front, one of my favorite food bloggers, Pinch of Yum, shared what they’re eating, along with some tips on helping others during this time of social distancing.
- As everything seems to close, keep in mind that your town’s local small business is being affected – you can still support them by buying gift cards, buying online if it’s possible and/or ordering-in!
Enjoy the week, friends and stay safe!
All our best,
can you post a n idea for glazing cabinets in kitchen? Thank You.